Monday, February 7, 2011

...Can't think of a creative title...

So through the use of my myfitnesspal.com app, I lost 2 lbs. this past week.  I was hoping for more since I was under my calorie goal most days, but considering the fact that we had 4 snow days and I sat on my butt for most of them, I think 2 lbs. is pretty good.  I've done my Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown dvd last night and this morning, so I'm getting a good start to this week.  I've also been fairly productive when it comes to school work, too, so I'm looking forward to a good week.

Netflix:  I did a Karate Kid (the original ones) marathon the other day and they're as good as I remembered.  Also watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which is totally ridiculous and totally hysterical.  A must for anyone with nerdy and/or musical tendencies.

iTunes:  Pretty much the same stuff as last week... Listened to Glee yesterday while doing some housework...

No comments:

Post a Comment