Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life Lately

Wow, so I haven't updated in a while, huh?  Oops.  I'd like to say it's because I've been busy, but I really haven't.  I have worked quite a bit the last couple weeks, though, so that's been nice (and much needed).  I haven't started my internship yet except for our supervision meetings at school... trying not to get nervous about it... I did email my off-campus supervisor this morning, though, about maybe helping with a group or something to start getting some hours, so maybe something will happen soon.  I'm loving the break, but I also know I need to start getting hours.  Plus, you know, that whole learning thing.

As far as dieting and exercising go, I've been kind of hot and cold the past few weeks.  Exercising has gone better than dieting, oddly enough, though I did take a couple extra days of a break than I should have last weekend.  Exercise so far this week has been good, though, and diet's been ok except for yesterday (went to Six Flags with Chris and Sarah, so I ate a bunch of junk food).  Weigh-in day is tomorrow, though, so I'm going to try to do really good today and hopefully I'll see a decent loss.

Randomly woke up at like 5:45 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep... not cool.  Hoping that will make today a productive day.  I need to get the apartment cleaned up by tomorrow night... a good friend is coming through town on his way home this weekend and needs a couch to sleep on, so I need to clean mine off (along with most of the other surfaces of my apartment).

No comments:

Post a Comment