Saturday, October 15, 2011

25 by 25

Oh yeah, forgot to mention something else.

A few weeks ago, I decided that I want to lose 25 lbs. by my 25th birthday, which is January 14.  I then took a 2 week vacation... so I haven't had the greatest start, but I still think it's doable.  I hesitate to post this online, in case I don't make it, but I figure another layer of accountability never hurts, right?  I will be satisfied if I get to a -25 overall, which would be a loss of about 10 lbs. from when I decided this, but I really want to get to -25 from that point, which would be about -40 total(!)  It's going to be hard, but I think if I really try these next few months and stick to my diet and exercise, I can do it.  It's right around 2 lbs. week... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment