I renamed my blog. "Work, Whining, and Weight Loss"... I dunno, I think it's at least more descriptive than "Random Thoughts," right?
Current work story: I love my kiddos. Worked a lot this weekend, but it was mostly driving them around to a couple things and doing my homework while I waited. I also colored a picture of Flounder and Sebastian when Sarah and I were hanging out while Meghan was napping. :) On a sort of work note, I've got a phone interview in the morning and a real interview (different place) on November 11... I appreciate any and all prayers that they go well!
Current whining: Honestly, life is going pretty well right now, not too much to whine about. Although I could always use less homework...
Current weight loss: This morning's post basically says it... I've been working really hard lately and I'm seeing pretty good results... I'm not one of those people who deprives myself, but it really is all about moderation and self-control.
Haven't done this in awhile, but...
Current Netflix: The Wonder Years
Current iTunes: my exercise mix
No comments:
Post a Comment