Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yeah...

So I guess I kinda fell off this blogging wagon, too, huh?  Oops.  Let's see... I did an internship at Safe Harbor Counseling Center this summer and that was really good... And now I've started my last semester in seminary!  So so ready to be done... I'm just tired of being in school...

I'm starting to look for jobs... which is both frustrating and exciting... I've only gotten a few replies, some of which have been no's, but I did get an email back from a place in Houston and the guy wants to talk to me some more, so hopefully that'll be good.  I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but it's nice to at least have some positive feedback.

As far as the weight loss thing goes, I don't remember where I was last time I posted, but right now I'm at about minus 15 for the year... didn't do so great over the summer with it being so hot, but now that it's cooling off, I'm doing pretty well.  Also, my mom and I are having a competition to see who can exercise the most.  We started in August, and whoever has exercised the least amount of days by the end of the year has to pay the other one.  I've also been doing pretty well with my running (see my other blog) and I hope to be at 5k by the end of the year.

All in all life is good.  I'm blessed to have great family and friends that support me, and a wonderful job (I work as a nanny).  I love those kids... gonna miss them a lot when I graduate and most likely move somewhere else!  God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment