Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break!

This past week was my spring break, and it was SO great to have a week off!  I had to stay through Tuesday night for practicum but then I headed home on Wednesday (after sleeping until 11 of course).  Thursday, Mom and I went shopping and had fun with that.  It was Give and Get weekend at Old Navy, so I got 4 new dresses from there.  We also got a clock at Kirkland's to go over Mom and Dad's fireplace and Mom bought me a pasta roller.  A few weeks ago I had gone to visit Jenny and she had one and I liked it, so now I have one of my own!  Thursday night I made pasta and some cheese sauce that my aunt makes... it was so good!  I got to get together with Britter and Wesley one day for a couple hours so that was really good... I miss them.  I also went with my parents to a going away party for Cal and Claire, who are moving to Houston, and that was a lot of fun as well.  Got to catch up with them plus a lot of my parents' friends, so it was really good.

The break definitely was not long enough though... I've got to finish a paper by tonight, another one by 8 tomorrow morning, another by Thursday... I know I should have worked over the break, but I just really needed the break.  Definitely ready for this semester to be over.

As far as the diet/exercise thing, I gave myself the week off and will resume weigh-ins on Friday.  I'm going to work really hard this week and get started back exercising and eating better and hopefully my weight Friday won't reflect this past week too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment