Monday, March 7, 2011

Weigh-In Day 3/7

Lost .8 lbs this week... kinda frustrated that it wasn't more.  Supposedly, If I meet my calorie goal everyday and exercise 3x a week, I'm supposed to be losing 2 lbs. a week.  I exercised 4 times instead of 3 and I was under my calorie goal for the week, and still... less than a pound.  This week I'm going to try and focus more on what I'm eating than just how many calories and hopefully that should make a difference.  Still going down rather than up or staying the same, though, and that's good.  Also, since the last time I measured, which was about a month ago, I have lost an inch and a half from my waist and half and inch from my hips, so that's progress as well.

Anyway, off to study for mid-terms... Can't wait for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment