This has been a pretty good week. Finished up school stuff so I can have a good spring break (though I will have to work on a few things...), got to hang out with Jenny and finally meet her sister yesterday... Have had a super lazy weekend...
Jenny and Tina came up yesterday afternoon and we went to the Water Gardens and then the Stockyards, so that was a lot of fun. Jenny had never been to the Water Gardens and Tina, of course, had never been to either, so we gave her a good Texas experience.
I did, however, gain a little over a pound this week, so that's not fabulous. I had a really really good week and then a really really bad weekend. I think I'm going to change my weigh-in day to Friday so I have time to make up for the weekends... they are my achilles heel apparently. Also, maybe I should just work on not eating so much junk on the weekends...
I had a parent meeting for one of my clients this morning, and now I'm headed to work, so short post today...
Currently watching: Greek... don't judge me. I love ABC Family.
No comments:
Post a Comment