So this is kind of becoming a weight loss blog, huh? Don't mean for it to be. I really do have other things going on in my life... they're just all boring. School. Work. Being a lazy bum during my down time because I'm so exhausted from school and work.
I've been trying to find an internship for this summer as my last semester of practicum... I actually had an interview on Tuesday. I think it went well, but I also haven't heard anything back yet. I don't know whether I'm supposed to call her or she's supposed to call me or what. Hopefully I'll hear something soon, I'm just ready to have it all figured out. Plus this place seems really good. I think it'll give me some good variety but she also said they have a big need for children's counselors and that's what I've already been doing, so it'll give me something that I'm already a little more comfortable with. So we'll see!
Today was slightly productive but also very lazy. I went to class, went for a run (well... walk/run...), and did one of my two interviews that I need to do for a vocational guidance paper that's due on Monday. That was the productive part. The lazy part is that for most of the rest of the day I've just been laying around (lying around?) watching tv. And I may possibly go to bed when I finish this... and it's only 9:15... I'm just tired all the time...
Anyway... that's about it for my life lately. I know, pretty dull.
Current Netflix: Brothers & Sisters
Current iTunes: Nothing in particular... been listening to my "Exercise" playlist more often recently... it's pretty random, has everything from U2 to Skillet to Mandisa to Glee.
No comments:
Post a Comment