Well... I didn't quite get to my 10 lb. mark... but I'm .8 lbs. away, so I will definitely be there by next week! I'm still satisfied. I've done really well this week, both with my eating and exercise, so that's good. And if I can keep up the pace of losing about 5 lbs. a month, I can be at my goal by the end of January next year (which would be right at a year, since I started exercising in February instead of January like normal people).
In other news, it's also "so close!" to the end of the semester!! Praise Jesus! My last final is on May 4 and I could not be more ready. Word to the wise: don't try to take 15 hours in a semester in grad school. I turned in a paper yesterday that was due Tuesday night... and this is the 2nd paper in a row (2 different classes thankfully) that I've intentionally taken the late grade on. This is so not like me! I just can't seem to get motivated... Just got to hang in there though... almost done.
No comments:
Post a Comment