Life lately has been... busy. And stressful. I'm trying my best to hang in there for the end of the semester, but it's hard. Less than 3 weeks to go, which is great, but I also have a LOT to do in those 3 weeks... 15-20 page paper, several chapter quizzes (which means, of course, that I have to read the chapters), 400 pages of outside reading for Practicum (which I was supposed to be doing all semester...), short paper on a conference I'm going to tonight and tomorrow... I'm just ready to be done.
And on top of all that, of course, I have work. And I love my job. But it's just draining sometimes... and I need to get extra hours there because I'm poor and I have tuition payments coming up, but I also need to spend that time on school, so it's just frustrating.
On a completely different note, a friend from church, Patti, asked me the other night if I would be willing to go on a blind date with a friend of hers... Yikes! I looked the guy up on facebook and he seems normal enough and I trust Patti, so I agreed... It's not a done deal or anything because she talked to me about it before asking him, so it may not even happen. We'll see, though. Don't know whether to be excited or scared, but I figure no matter what happens, I'll at least have a good story, right?
Anyway, I need to go shower now... getting some of those extra hours at work in this afternoon... Then I get to listen to Dr. Patterson and some other guy lecture about the Bible... Pray that I can get past my personal feelings about him and really listen to what he has to say...
No comments:
Post a Comment