Friday, April 8, 2011
Double Digits!!
Just because I said this isn't a weight-loss blog doesn't mean I won't post my weigh-ins. Having said that, I lost 1.2 lbs this week to make a total of 10.4 lbs! Nice to be in the double digits. Downside is I now have 50 less calories to eat! I've done really well this week... gonna try to do even better next week. I've actually found myself looking forward to running on my running days... crazy huh? I need to try to be more consistent with exercising on my non-running days, too. Also, weekends are usually bad, so I'm really going to try the next couple of days to get a good jump start on the week instead of starting off badly and having to make up for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so awesome! yay! yay! I'm so proud of you! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks, friend! Love you!
ReplyDelete